EXPERT Mobile P – Manual precision X-ray fluorescent analyzer.
EXPERT Mobile P – Model of the EXPERT family of express analyzers optimally adapted for use in outdoor conditions.
- Metallurgy and Foundry
- Mining and Exploration
- Jewelry Industry
- Customs and Forensic
- Sorting of scrap metal and recycled materials
- Art and Antiquities Research
- Determination of elements from magnesium 12Mg to uranium 92U (optional 11Na) simultaneously in a single measurement
- The range of the measured element contents – 0.01-100%
- Detection limits of elements from 1-10 ppm
TECHNICAL CHARACTERISTICS OF ANALYZER
|Continuous operation time||Unlimited|
|Operating time from the autonomous power system||More than 6 hours|
|Power supply voltage – from AC mains with frequency 50/60 Hz 100-240 V||100-240 В|
|Power consumption of the measuring unit||Less than 20 W|
|Recommended operating temperature range||От +5 to +32º C|
|Tested operating temperature range||+5 to + 45º C|
|Relative humidity over the entire operating temperature range||<90%|
|Dimensions analyzer||300х245х90 mm|
|Weight of analyzer||No more than 1.8 kg|
|Warranty period||Not less than 1 year|
- creation of specialized custom measurement modes
- automatic identification of alloy grades (base of more than 4000 alloys with the possibility of expansion)
- estimation of carbon content in steels and cast irons
- hot swappable batteries and the ability to control the analyzer from an external PC via a secure Wi-Fi channel
INAM Specialists will conduct mandatory training of Customer’s personnel.
• Methodical support and user supervision;
• Guarantee and post-guarantee service;
• Periodic maintenance work;
• Remote diagnostics of the analyzer components.