Portable analyzer is designed for use in outdoor conditions and in mobile and stationary laboratories. Analyzer allows to make measurement at low temperature (tested at -10° C).
EXPERT Mobile — it’s the only analyzer in its class with measuring unit control via radio channel. Built-in noise-free radio channel provides reliable communication with the control Tablet PC at distances up to 50 meters in a straight line.
When transporting the analyzer with all accessories is placed in a special case. Helium purge for better sensitivity for Mg, Al, Si can be implemented as an option.
PURPOSE OF ANALYZER: measurement of the mass fraction of chemical elements in homogeneous monolithic and powdery objects in outdoor and laboratory conditions.
• Items (their fragments, castings) from various metal alloys and any arbitrary form
• Inorganic objects: ores, minerals, ceramics, glass, construction materials, slag, sludge, and other industrial waste
• Determination of chemical elements in liquid and organic objects (as an option)
Area of application could be expanded to the custom measurement tasks, offered by user.
• Determination of elements from magnesium 12Mg to uranium 92U (optional 11Na) simultaneously in a single measurement
• The range of the measured element contents – 0.005-100%
• Detection limits of elements from 1-10 ppm
• Typical measurement time 2-30 s.
|Analyzer time-up period||<5 minutes|
|Operational time on internal Li-ion battery||At least 6 hours|
|Battery full recharging||<3 hours|
|AC adapter||15V, 40W|
|Dimensions of the measurement unit, mm||300x82x195|
|Weight of measuring unit||<2.4 kg|
|Weight of analyzer set with case||<8 kg|
|Warranty||No less than 1 year|
|Operating temperature range||-10°C to +45°C|
|Relative humidity within operating temperature range||<90%|
Radiation safety of analyzer EXPERT Mobile is confirmed by the Ministry of Healthcare of Ukraine (conclusion of Sanitary-and-Epidemiologic inspection №05.03.02-04/18155 on 28.04.2015).
INAM Specialists will conduct mandatory training of Customer’s personnel.
• Methodical support and user supervision
• Guarantee and post-guarantee service
• Periodic maintenance work
• Remote diagnostics of the analyzer components