EXPERT 3L – сompact analyzer for mobile and stationary laboratories. Spacious measurement chamber with an interior lighting allows to work in small space of the mobile laboratory. It is possible to supply from a car battery.
To increase the sensitivity for light elements (Na, Mg, Al, Si) analyzer equipped with a system of purge channel collimator by helium (flow rate – 30 – 45 ml/min at a pressure of 0.5 -1 atm).
Built-in thermal printer provides immediate printout of the measurement data.
PURPOSE OF ANALYZER: measurement of the mass fraction of chemical elements in homogeneous monolithic and powdery objects in mobile and stationary laboratories.
• Items (their fragments, castings) from various metal alloys and any arbitrary form
• Inorganic objects: ores, minerals, ceramics, glass, construction materials, slag, sludge, and other industrial waste
• Determination of chemical elements in liquid and organic objects (as an option)
Area of application could be expanded to the custom measurement tasks, offered by user.
• Determination of elements from magnesium 12Mg to uranium 92U (optional 11Na) simultaneously in a single measurement
• The range of the measured element contents – 0.005-100%
• Detection limits of elements from 1-10 ppm
• Typical measurement time 2-30 s.
|Continuous operation time||Not limited|
|Time on autonomous power supply||At least 6 hours|
|Power supply – AC, 50/60 Hz||100-240 V|
|Power consumption measurement unit||Less than 30W|
|Dimensions of measuring chamber||300x150x240 mm|
|Maximum weight of the measured sample||From 1 mg to 20 kg|
|Dimensions of measurement unit||412x312x312 mm|
|Weight of measurement unit||<16 kg|
|Warranty||No less than 1 year|
|Operating temperature range||+10°C to +45°C|
|Relative humidity within operating temperature range||<90%|
Radiation safety of analyzer EXPERT 3L is confirmed by the Ministry of Healthcare of Ukraine (conclusion of Sanitary-and-Epidemiologic inspection №05.03.02-04/79781 on 03.09.2013).
INAM Specialists will conduct mandatory training of Customer’s personnel.
• Methodical support and user supervision
• Guarantee and post-guarantee service
• Periodic maintenance work
• Remote diagnostics of the analyzer components